Sunday

Welcome PE from YOW! (Shiloh's)

Owning a Pocket Edward is a personal choice. After much consideration Shiloh has decided it is both time, and necessary that she have one of her own out in YOW. She is enjoing PE very much and I am proud to show you all his first adventure!

-MizRansom

____________________________________________________________________

"Eternity in a box? I think not.....""If you think I reek of horrible made-in-China plastic, trybeing trapped inside a plastic box!"


"Is this recyclable? Am I?"

"Sooooo eternity in a box has given me a gargantuan hunger!

Luckily there is this ginormous fridge here!"

"What the ____? No elk?"

"Let's have look around, shall we?"
"Oooohhhh I smell something sweet and lovely in here...."

"Well, for someone who hasn't eaten in an eternity, I sure amstrong....*flexes*"


"Your Naptime is mySnacktime! Nom nom nom!"

(nooooo PE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment