Monday

Pocket Edward goes to see New Moon!

Before we begin, I just wanted to say that Twilight Fans are much more fun than Harry Potter Fans! Harry Potter fans do not wear awesome shirts on their bubbies!


With that being said, I think this shirt is my favy!
Holla! Now I can't decide which shirt is my favorite... humm.

I wonder if the movie will finally teach the fans how Jacob didn't actually stand a chance of being with my Bella...Didn't see any Team Jacob shirts out there. Just sayin'...
Making impromptu business cards for my new local fans!

And if you received one of my business cards... Welcome to The Adventures Of Pocket Edward!
What else is there to do while waiting in line for 4 hours?

Whip out your DS! (ps I was NOT the only one who did this!)
OMG! I'M GONNA BE ON THE NEWZ! I can barely see the camera... If I wave my arms in Ayre, maybe they will see me and come interview me...

*Snickers* Then it will be an Interview with the Vampire *heheheh*
Oh! The line is moving! MizSpiderMonkey could not even get a clear picture cause we were moving at vampire speed! Oh, I lost my group... wait up!
C'mon Bella. Let's sit here.
Don't worry when the wolves decend, I will keep you safe.

Eww, these seats are gross! Shhhh it's starting!
Happy Birthday Bella! Ok Bella, this is a LOT of stairs. Please let me carry you...
I don't want you to...
.... trip. and. fall. You are SO stubborn! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment