Monday

Pocket Edward the Olympic Correspondant

This is New Moon Pocket Edward reporting "not live" *hehehe* from Vancouver at the

2010 Winter Olympic Games! Bienvenue!

In the honor of the local traditions, I have effortlessly constructed this Inukshuk with my enormous and impossible strength!

Gots my hockey ticket. I better find a way to conceal this baby so I don't get robbed!
AH! Turn your flash off!
I'm trying to be inconspicuous over here!
Hey, all 4 pillars are up out here! Phew!
I really appreciate this cloud cover. Better get lots done today since it may be sunny tomorrow...
I tried to tell this girl that My Heart belongs to Bella...
but she kept on with her inappropriate advances!
Time to take in a show! I wonder if I can start a mosh pit... humm?
Should a VW be my next pavement ripper?
Well best be on my way home. It appears that this may be Quileute territory...
New Moon Pocket Edwar is OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment